In Class 2, which is a mixed Year 1 and 2 class, Miss Palmer is our class teacher. Every morning, we will be joined by Mrs Harvie. On a Tuesday and Thursday afternoon we will be joined by Mrs Grayson. Every Monday afternoon, Mrs Marjoram will be teaching Class 2. Every Wednesday afternoon, Mrs Marjoram
and Mr Buttery will be in class.
Now that the children have had time to settle into their classes, we would like to ask parents of
pupils in Class 1 and 2 to begin leaving their child at the entrance door each morning. We will
ensure that teaching assistants are always available to pass on any important messages, if you
can’t leave a note in your child’s planner. Please support your child in developing their
independence by encouraging them to come in to school on their own each morning. This will also
help the infant entrance area to be less congested and safer for our children.
Examples of the National Curriculum assessments can be downloaded from the GOV.uk website. The links below are to the 2016 sample tests.
- Class 2 Summer 2018 Newsletter
- Class 2 Spring 2018 Newsletter
- Class 2 Autumn 2017 Newsletter
- Click here to see the presentation from our ‘Meet the Teacher’ evening.
- Class 2 Summer 2017 Newsletter
- Class 2 Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Class 2 Autumn 2016 Newsletter
- Click here to download the presentation from the Class 2 Welcome Meeting for Parents
- Class 2 Summer 2016 Newsletter
- Class 2 Spring 2016 Newsletter
- Class 2 Autumn Newsletter 2015