For the full Elvington Church of England Primary Uniform Policy, please see our Policies & Documents page.
Our uniform is supplied by School Shop, available online or at their warehouse shop situated at Elvington Industrial Estate. They have produced a Customer Handbook full of useful information for parents and carers, including sizing, how to measure, and how to order.
Our school uniform consists of:
- White or red polo shirt
- Navy sweatshirt or fleecy cardigan all carrying the school logo
- Navy trousers or skirts
- In colder weather, a fleece with the school logo may also be worn
- In the summer girls are also able to wear a blue or red checked or striped dress and boys may wear navy tailored shorts
- Navy or black leather shoes or sandals (not flip-flops) should be worn
- In the winter girls may wear a smart black leather or patent school boot (not fashion, Ugg boots or Dr Martens)
- In the summer girls may wear white sandals
- Nail varnish is not permitted
STAR Shop – Second Time ARound
From Thursday 31st March 2022, Elvington’s PTA have funded an onsite uniform barn. This will enable parents/carers to exchange and purchase second hand uniform.
- White t-shirt or white polo shirt
- Navy blue shorts (not baggy or long)
- White or black trainers
- Tracksuit, preferably navy blue, for colder weather
- As PE kit is left on children’s pegs, a PE bag is also required
Please ensure that every item of clothing is named in order that it may be returned to you quickly if it is mislaid. The importance of this cannot be stressed strongly enough.
Valuables & Jewellery
The wearing of jewellery is discouraged as it constitutes a safety risk. For children with pierced ears, we recommend small plain studs. The children themselves must remove all jewellery for PE, and earrings must be covered with a plaster or micropore tape if they cannot be removed. We discourage children from bringing toys and games into school, as we cannot be held responsible for the loss or damage to any articles of value. Mobile phones are not permitted in school.