Click here for information about online and virtual engagement opportunities with secondary schools. These will be happening in place of the usual open evenings for families of children in Y6 who will be applying for a place to start secondary school in September 2021.
Our class teacher is Mrs Haffey. Every morning, we will be joined by Mrs Bailey. Every Tuesday and Friday
afternoon, Mrs Marjoram will be teaching Class 5.
Examples of the National Curriculum assessments can be downloaded from the GOV.uk website. The links below are to the 2016 sample tests.
- Class 5 Summer 2018 Newsletter
- Class 5 Spring 2018 Newsletter
- Class 5 Autumn 2017 Newsletter
- Click here to see the presentation from our ‘Meet the Teacher’ evening.
- Class 5 Summer 2017 Newsletter
- Class 5 Spring 2017 Newsletter
- Class 5 Autumn 2016 News and Welcome Letter
- Click here to download the presentation from the Class 5 Welcome Meeting for Parents