Teaching Assistant Level 2 Vacancy
Application closing date:
Grade 4 Level 1-4 (£17,693 to £19,095 per annum) reduced pro-rata
30 hours per week; term time only
Elvington CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant Level 2, who will work to provide outstanding support across KS2. As well as classroom support on a morning, we are looking for an individual who will confidently be able to lead small group work to boost attainment as well as support any emotional needs.
30 hours per week, 6 hours per day. 8:30 am – 3:30pm. This post is Fixed term until August 2019.
Required from the 1st September 2018, our school needs a teaching assistant who is:
Able to demonstrate excellent skills in teaching and learning, delivering dynamic, engaging support within the classroom
- Dedicated to achieving outstanding learning and care
- Keen to be part of a Christian school
- An individual who is willing to ‘go that extra mile’ to better the life chances of our children
- Committed to high expectations
- Able to demonstrate energy and dynamism
- Keen to make a difference
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
- Bright, welcoming and enthused children
- An opportunity to develop your own skills further.
- A creative and engaging curriculum in which to practice.
- An opportunity to join a school that values every individual and where children are eager and happy to learn.
- A small well-resourced village school with fantastic grounds and facilities.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to visit the school, please telephone to arrange a convenient time.
Application forms and further details can be downloaded below, or are available from the School office, tel:01904 555280 or email: email@example.com
Completed Applications are only accepted via the school email address.
Thursday 19 July 2018 at 12 midnight
Thursday 26 July 2018
We have a vacancy for a mid-day supervisor to support children in the dinner hall and playground to work every lunchtime 12:00-13:00pm. We also have a vacancy for a breakfast club assistant to work Mon- Thurs 8:00-9:00am. If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please speak to Miss Collier.
Vacancies may also be advertised on the City of York jobs website.
Teaching and senior posts may also be listed on TES website.