Elvington CE Primary School are seeking to appoint a school administrator following the promotion of the current post holder. The post is fixed term initially with the potential of becoming a permanent role at the end of the fixed term. Due to the school joining an academy next year, there may also be further opportunities and potential for promotion and skill development.
Our school needs an administrator who is:
- Able to demonstrate excellent skills in communication
- Able to work with great initiative and self-motivation
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks with excellent time management skills
- Committed to high expectations and keen to make a difference
- Dedicated to working with all members of the school community
- An individual who is willing to ‘go that extra mile’
- Able to demonstrate energy and enthusiasm
In return we can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Bright, welcoming and enthused children
- An opportunity to develop your own skills further, with the support of CYC finance team
- An opportunity to join a school that values every individual and where children are eager and happy to learn
- A small well-resourced village school with fantastic grounds and facilities
For more details please see the downloadable job description in the documents section below.
- School Administrator
Salary & Package
- Grade 3, Level 1-4 (£16,303 to £16,739 comprising of basic pay plus living wage supplement), Term Time Only, reduced pro rata
- Fixed Term contract until 31 July 2018
Hours and Working Pattern
- 8:30am-4:30pm Mon-Fri
- 35 hours per week
- term time only
Application closing date
- Wednesday 23rd August
- Tuesday 29th August
- An application forms is available to download below.
- Applications are accepted via email only. Please return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009
This post is subject to the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009 and as such shortlisted candidates will be asked to complete a Disqualification Declaration. Any information supplied will be discussed at interview.